- This policy statement sets out the rules for processing of personal information obtained through the Website www.czasnalas.org.
- The owner of the Website and the administrator of personal data is the Aeris Futuro foundation located in Cracow, al.Daszyńskiego 22/46, 31-534 Kraków, identifying itself with KRS numbers: 0000251803, NIP: 9452053376, REGON: 120209543, hereinafter referred to as the Foundation.
- Personal information gathered by the Foundation via the Website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal information and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also known as GDPR.
- We make every effort to respect the privacy of our Users visiting the www.czasnalas.org Website.
Type of data processed, purposes and legal basis
- The Foundation gathers information on the Donors who are Website Users.
- Users' personal information are collected in order to participate in the FOREST TIME project and are used to register the Participant in the project (Legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) and to record and settle the donation made by the Participant. (Legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) and (c) of the GDPR).
- In case of making a purposeful Donation, you provide the following data as a User:
- email address,
- name or name and surname,
- address of residence,
- bank account number.
- We process your email address in order to inform you that we have received your Donation and to send you a Certificate confirming planting of trees which you have made a Donation for. We process data such as: name or name and surname in order to generate a personalized Certificate confirming plating of trees.
- When using the Website, technical data regarding the Users’ visit are gathered automatically, e.g. IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. We process personal information gathered by cookies.
Where will we transfer your personal information?
- Your personal information may be transferred to entities or authorized organs under the provisions of law, entities or organs, which the transference of data is necessary for the execution of a specific activity in connection with fulfillment of a contract and clearly indicated by you.
How long do we process your personal information?
- Your personal information used to record participation in the project are kept for the period necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the project regulations, project evaluation and payoff, as well as until the limitation of civil law claims that may arise between the parties to legal disputes and defense against possible claims.
- Your personal information used to record and settle making of the donation are stored for the period required by the provisions of tax law.
What are your rights?
- The Website user has a right to request the Administrator to access personal information relating to him, rectify them, delete or limit processing and the right to decide against processing, as well as the right to transfer information.
How to withdraw consent to processing of personal information?
- In case of processing personal information on the basis of consent you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
How to execute the right to a complaint?
- Please be informed that you have the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with protection of personal data i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
How to contact us regarding the personal information processed by us?
- If you have any objections regarding the way we process your personal information, please contact the Foundation at the following email address: email@example.com
- Cookies files (called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files which are stored by the www.czasnals.org Website Users’ device and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- If you do not want cookies to be saved on your computer, adjust your browser settings adequately. To learn how to manage cookies including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file.
- Cookies are not harmful to the computer or its user data therefore it is recommended not to disable them in the browser. In case of disabling these files, some website functions may no longer be available.
- Cookies files are used in order to:
- Adapt the content of the Website to your preferences and optimize the use of website; in particular these files allow you to recognize your device and properly display the website, adjusted to your individual needs;
- Creating statistics that help to understand how users use website which allows improving its structure and content.
- Our Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on your device until you log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on your end device for the time specified in the cookies files parameters or until you delete them.
- Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies enabling the use of services available on the Website e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- “performance” cookies enabling the collection of the information on the use of website pages;
- “functional” cookies enabling saving the settings selected by you and personalizing your interface e.g. in terms of the language or region you come from , font size, website appearance etc.
- cookies files used to ensure security e.g. cookies used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website.