RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE czasnalas.org WEB SERVICE
The FOREST TIME website, available at the website www.czasnalas.org, is owned by:
Aeris Futuro Foundation with headquarters in Krakow at ul. Daszyńskiego 22/46, 31-534 Kraków, written to the National Court Register for the District Court-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000251803, NIP: 9452053376, REGON: 120209543, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as: the Foundation.
he Regulations explain how Website Users can make a special donation to plant a tree or trees as part of the FOREST TIME project conducted by the Aeris Futuro Foundation.
- REGULATIONS - these Regulations of the Website.
- WEB SERVICE, SERVICE, www.czasnalas.org - a website owned by the Aeris Futuro Foundation and available at the Internet address www.czasnalas.org, through which you can make a specific donation through the Pay PRO system for the implementation of the FOREST TIME project, which the goal is to plant trees. The donation takes the symbolic form of "planting a tree".
- AERIS FUTURO FOUNDATION, Foundation - Aeris Futuro Foundation located in Krakow at ul. Daszyńskiego 22/46, 31-534 Kraków, KRS: 0000251803, NIP: 9452053376, REGON: 120209543.
- Mailing address: Aeris Futuro Foundation, ul. Głowackiego 1, 32-020 Wieliczka, email@example.com, tel. 502 295 489.
- USER - any entity that uses or intends to use the Website.
- DONATION, GOAL DONATION - the amount of money that the Website User of www.czasnalas.org transfers to the Aeris Futuro Foundation for planting one or more trees specified on the Website.
- TREES - trees of various species presented on the website www.czasnalas.org: birch, beech, oak, hornbeam, crab apple, rowan, ash, maple, linden, alder for the planting of which each User can make an intentional Donation.
- PRZELEWY24 - payment service provider, i.e. PAYPRO S.A. ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań NIP 779-236-98-87, REGON 301345068, District Court Poznań, VIII Department. Commercial Register of the National Court Register, KRS No. 0000347935.
- These regulations define the conditions for the functioning and use of the Website www.czasnalas.org, the rights and obligations and the scope of responsibility of the Foundation and Users. Each User may take further actions after prior consent and acceptance of all provisions of the Regulations.
- The Aeris Futuro Foundation declares that as part of its statutory activities, it conducts activities for the protection of the natural environment and natural heritage, including the protection of biological and landscape diversity.
- One of the statutory activities is the implementation of the FOREST TIME project, the aim of which is to plant biocenotic trees and shrubs, plants favoring air purification and increasing biodiversity, and its result will be the compensation of CO2 emissions generated by humans and the protection of biodiversity.
- The FOREST TIME project is financed with funds from donations made by people interested in ecological activities, as well as funds provided by economic entities, institutions, local governments and private persons.
- Through the website www.czasnalas.org, , each User may make a targeted donation to plant one or more trees, on the terms set out in these regulations.
USING THE SERVICE
- The User is obligated to use the Website in a manner consistent with its intended use and in accordance with these Regulations, in accordance with the law and morality, with respect for personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property of the Foundation, other Users and third parties. The user is obligated to enter data in accordance with the facts. The user is forbidden to provide content that is against the law and morality.
- Using the Website www.czasnalas.org is possible provided that the IT system used by the User meets the following technical requirements:
- computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone or other multimedia device with Internet access;
- access to the Internet and the current version of the web browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari or Microsoft Edge with active Java Script support;
- an active e-mail account (e-mail);
- enabled option to save cookies in the web browser.
INFORMATION ON TREES PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE
- On the website www.czasnalas.org, we present trees of various species, for planting of which each User can make an intentional Donation.
- The donation covers the cost of planting a tree, which we have estimated separately for each species presented on the Website. These costs are expressed in Polish zlotys and cover the following activities undertaken by our Foundation:
- Issue of an electronic certificate confirming the donation for planting a Tree, symbolically referred to as "Planting a tree";
- Posting information about the Tree planted by the User on the Website, on the commemorative list of Donors published on the Website, using the data provided by the User (first name and surname or nickname or dedication) in the process of donating;
- Choosing the planting site;
- Purchase of a seedling;
- Preparation of the area for planting and planting a Tree;
- The care and maintenance of the Tree until it reaches an age in which no further protection and care is required;
- Marking the place where the tree is planted on the planting map on the Website.
- The amount of the Donation was estimated for individual tree species as follows:
- Birch - PLN 13.00
- Beech - PLN 15.00
- Oak - PLN 25.00
- Hornbeam - PLN 13.00
- Crab apple - PLN 14.00
- Rowan - PLN 13.00
- Ash - PLN 19.00
- Maple - PLN 13.00
- Linden - PLN 15.00
- Alder - PLN 13.00
- The User is informed each time in a clear and understandable manner about the total amount of the Donation for planting Trees, in the number selected by the User, before being redirected to the payment gateway.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the amount of the Donation estimated for each tree species separately. These changes may result, for example, from changes in the cost of seedlings.
- Detailed information about tree species along with the estimated amounts of Donations covering their planting are available on the Website. The scope of activities indicated in point 3 may differ depending on the tree species selected by the User and on individual arrangements made with us before or after the Donation was made.
THE DONATION MAKING PROCESS
- The User may make a Donation for planting the trees currently presented on the www.czasnalas.pl website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In order to make a Donation for planting a Tree or Trees, the following steps should be performed in sequence:
- Select the Tree you want to be planted and click the "Plant a Tree" button under the image of a given tree species, next to the icon informing about the amount of the Donation;
- If you want to plant more than one Tree, you can select the quantity by going to the Cart;
- You can combine Tree Species and choose the number of Tree Species for each species you want to be planted. All Trees accumulate in the Cart;
- Go to the Cart, select the number of trees, and then fill in the fields with the data indicated as mandatory (Name / Nick / Dedication, e-mail address), these data are required to generate a Tree Planting Certificate for you and send it by e-mail to the indicated e-mail adress;
- Click "Continue" if you want to proceed with the Donation;
- Choose your payment method;
- Click the "Pay" button;
- Make the payment immediately after redirecting to the electronic payment gateway.
- In case of expiry of the payment session, the User should follow the above process in the same way as the first time. In case of doubt regarding the donation, the User should follow the displayed messages and information available on the Website. It is necessary to provide the User's data indicated as mandatory in the form, such as first name or surname or nickname or dedication and e-mail address, as well as selecting the number of trees that you want to plant.
- The User has the option of making a Donation using electronic payments or with a payment card supported by Przelewy24 (detailed information on the current payment methods is specified on the website https://www.przelewy24.pl and during the transfer of the Donation after redirection to the electronic payment gateway).
- We reserve the right to introduce restrictions on the maximum number of pieces of a given Tree, for the planting of which the User transfers a single Donation.
- After the User has made a Donation, we immediately confirm receipt of the Donation and include the appropriate number of trees in our planting plan. Confirmation of the receipt of the Donation is made by sending an e-mail to the User's e-mail address provided during the donation. The message also includes a Certificate in .pdf format listing planted trees. Confirmation of receipt of the Donation along with the Certificate is sent within 24 hours from the moment the User transfers the Donation.
- Within 24 hours from the moment the User submits a Donation, we place information on the Planted Tree or Trees on the Website on the commemorative list of Donors published on the Website, using the data provided by the User (name, surname or nickname) and the number of Trees.
- Assigning the number of Trees to the place of their planting on the planting map on the Website will take place after the trees are planted. Information on the process of planting Trees thanks to the Donations received is described in detail in point 5.
PLANTING OF TREES WHICH A DONATION HAS BEEN GIVEN FOR
- We plant trees each year in spring and autumn. The spring period is the period from March to May, and the autumn period is the period from October to December. The exact time of planting, however, depends on the weather conditions, so it is impossible to clearly define the exact date of planting that we make.
- We plant the trees for the planting of which the User has donated as soon as possible. Example: if the User has made a donation to plant 5 beeches in July of a given year, we will plant them the next fall, in the period from September to November of the same year.
- We plant the number of trees covered by the donation made by the User.
- We plant trees in the area chosen by us. The Website presents the locations of the nearest plantings along with the characteristics of the area and its species needs.
- The user has no influence on the choice of the planting place, because each year we select planting places in a way to meet the current natural needs of the selected areas.
USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The administrator of personal information processed on the Website in connection with the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations is the Aeris Futuro Foundation.
COPYRIGHTS AND RELATED RIGHTS
- We make every effort to ensure that the contents and information presented on the Website are reliable, up-to-date and consistent with the facts.
- Proprietary copyrights and related rights to the Website as a whole and its individual parts, graphic, visual, audiovisual, verbal or musical elements, in particular to the Foundation's logo, are owned by the Foundation.
- Materials that are works within the meaning of copyright law or objects of related rights are protected under the Copyright and Related Rights Act without the need for a separate reservation, in particular without the need to submit additional statements by the Foundation.
- Copying, disseminating or any other use of information, materials or other content presented on the Website, in whole or in part, is forbidden without the consent of the Foundation expressed in writing under pain of invalidity, except for cases provided for by mandatory provisions of general law.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE WEBSITE
- The basis and scope of the Foundation's liability towards the User are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code.
- Complaints related to the operation of the Website may be submitted by the User via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We recommend to involve into the complaint’s description:
- an information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of irregularities;
- User's expectations;
- contact details of the person submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint.
- We will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its obtaining.
- The Foundation reserves the right to unilaterally deciding on the content of the Website and modifying it, without informing the Users about their intentions. Any changes to the regulations come into force with their publication on this page.
- The User's donation via the www.czasnalas.org website is tantamount to his consent to the provisions of these Regulations.